- 3D Product Video
- 2012 New Products
- New products
- Residual current device(RCD)
- RCD protected
- Mini circuit breaker(MCB)
- Mini bircuit breaker(black)
- Moulded case circuit breakers(MCCB)
- Residual current breaker overload
- Magnetic-hydraulic circuit breaker
- DC circuit breaker
- Automatic Transfer Switch
- Moulded case circuit breaker
- Motor protection circuit breaker
- Main switches & fuse switch disconnector
- Moduler device
- Circuit breaker auxiliary accessories
- Distribution box
- Surge device and lighreting
- Weatherprotected switch and socket
- Air circuit breaker
- Vacuum circuit breaker（VCB）
- Wifi circuit breaker & switch & socket
- Timer and door alarm
- Industrial electrical
- Radio controller
- Photo and time controls
- Magnetic switches
- Ground fault citcuit interruptor with cover
- Cam starter
- Switches series
- Breaker producing equipment
- Parts of circuit breaker
- Power Inverter
- Piercing connector
- Metallzed film for capacltor
- Energy meter
- Surge protective device
- Thermostat & temperature controller
- Vacuum components
- Box cover of lighing fitting
- Wiring accessories
- Float switch
- Power fitting
- Electric power
- Industrial switch
- Explosion-proof electrical
- Weatherproof switches
EM321JF THREE PHASE THREE WIRE ELECTRONIC MULTI-RATE FRONT BOARD INSTALLED ACTIVE ENERGY METER
Model EM321JF three phase three wire electronic multi-rate front board installed active energy meter is a kind of three phase three wire two tariffs (tariff conversion is controlled by timer outside or similar equipment) active energy meter, the meter completely accord with relevant technical requirements of class 1 three phase active energy meter stipulated in international standard IEC 62053-21. It can accurate and directly measure 50Hz or 60Hz active energy consumption from three phase three wire AC electricity net, it is use for setting indoor or out door meter box. This meter has seven digits LCD displays shows various consumption data and information. It has following features: good reliability, light weight, specious nice appearance, convenient installation, etc.
Functions and features
● Front board three fixed installation, up and down mounting holes center distance is 198-212 mm, users can choose any one by themselves.
● Have two tariffs, and port of set the tariff, input control voltage 0-90 Vac, set up tariff F1, input control voltage 150-400 Vac, set up tariff F2, the tariff conversion is controlled by timer outside or similar equipment.
● Standard configuration cycle display every 5 second, it can display 6 data at most. Can select the data which displayed. The decimal median which displayed can choose set one or two. (Default two decimal, please specified when ordering)
● Use memory that is not loss easy, the data can be kept forever after power cut off.
● There are a polarity port of pulse output passive closed and a nonpolarity port of pulse output passive distant, the output rate is 10 or 100 imp/kWh (can select), Complying with standard IEC 62053-31 and DIN 43864.
● There are far infrared and a port of RS485 communication data. It is use for setting and reading the meter, communication agreement complying with standard DL/T645-1997.
● Seven LED instructions respectively power supply state, signal of energy impulse, the direction of the flow of load current, and the state rates just now
● Single direction two components measure three phase three wire active energy consumption. It is nothing with direction of the flow of load current. Complying with standard IEC 62053-21.
● Standard configuration for direct connect operation, type 13B wiring, we can also choose another type of wiring, and use CT (Product Configuration code is FO) and PT & CT (Product Configuration code is FQ), type 5B wiring for operation.
● Standard configuration extension terminals cover, in order to protect to use safety, may select short terminals cover. (Product Configuration code is FL).
3 X 220
AC voltage 4kV for 1 minute,
Outer and mount dimension
Wiring diagram (Type 13B)
|1||Inlet L1 phase line|
|3||Outgoing L1 phase line|
|4||Inlet L2 phase line|
|6||Outgoing L2 phase line|
|7||Inlet L3 phase line|
|9||Outgoing L3 phase line|
|12 and 13||Port of set the tariff|
|18 and 19||Port of pulse output passive distant|
|20 and 21||Port of pulse output passive closed|