- 3D Product Video
- 2012 New Products
- New products
- Residual current device(RCD)
- RCD protected
- Mini circuit breaker(MCB)
- Mini bircuit breaker(black)
- Moulded case circuit breakers(MCCB)
- Residual current breaker overload
- Magnetic-hydraulic circuit breaker
- DC circuit breaker
- Automatic Transfer Switch
- Moulded case circuit breaker
- Motor protection circuit breaker
- Main switches & fuse switch disconnector
- Moduler device
- Circuit breaker auxiliary accessories
- Distribution box
- Surge device and lighreting
- Weatherprotected switch and socket
- Air circuit breaker
- Vacuum circuit breaker（VCB）
- Wifi circuit breaker & switch & socket
- Timer and door alarm
- Industrial electrical
- Radio controller
- Photo and time controls
- Magnetic switches
- Ground fault citcuit interruptor with cover
- Cam starter
- Switches series
- Breaker producing equipment
- Parts of circuit breaker
- Power Inverter
- Piercing connector
- Metallzed film for capacltor
- Energy meter
- Surge protective device
- Thermostat & temperature controller
- Vacuum components
- Box cover of lighing fitting
- Wiring accessories
- Float switch
- Power fitting
- Electric power
- Industrial switch
- Explosion-proof electrical
- Weatherproof switches
EM024SN THREE PHASE FOUR WIRE ELECTRONIC DIN-RAIL ACTIVE ENERGY METER
Model EM024SN three phase four wire electronic DIN rail active energy meter is a kind of new style three phase four wire electronic active energy meter, it adopt micro-electronics technique, and imported large scale integrate circuit, use advanced technique of digital and SMT techniques, etc. It has its completely independent intellectual property rights and minimum size, and also a new three phase four wire active energy meter. The meter completely accord with relevant technical requirements of class 1 three phase active energy meter stipulated in international standard IEC 62053-21. It can accurate and directly measure 50Hz or 60Hz active energy consumption from three phase four wire AC electricity net. This meter has white backlight source eight digits LCD displays shows the active energy consumption. It has following features: good reliability, small volume, light weight, specious nice appearance, convenient installation, etc. And there is a maintenance-free lithium batteries in it, with a button and an ECP port, it use for decimal digits choose setting and displaying power cut reading. The patent certificate of this meter is in assessing in the China State Intellectual Property Office at present.
Functions and features
● 35mm standard DIN- rail installation, complying with standard DIN EN50022.
● Four pole width (Modulus 17.5mm), complying with standard DIN43880.
● It displays by white backlight source eight digits LCD, users can choose setting 6+2 digits display(999999.91kWh), 7+1digtis or 8+0 digits.
● There is a maintenance-free lithium batteries in it, with a button and an ECP port., it use for displaying power cut reading, self-checking function and display the digit choice.
● Users can cleared the total electricity counter, clearing operation with function of ECP and eight password double protection, users can set the password arbitrary.
● Standard configuration pulse output passive (polarity), May select distant impulse output passive (nonpolarity). And contact with all kind of AMR system conveniently, Complying with standard IEC 62053-31 and DIN 43864.
● Four LED respectively instructions every power supply state and signal of energy impulse.
● Automatic detection the direction of the flow of load current. And Instructions on individual LED
● Single direction three components measure three phase four wire active energy consumption. It is nothing with direction of the flow of load current. Complying with standard IEC 62053-21.
● Directly connect operation, type S wiring (inlet from top, outlet from bottom),
● Extension terminals cover, in order to protect to use safety.
3 x 127/220
AC voltage 4kV for 1 minute,
Outer and mount dimension
Wiring diagram (Type S)
|L1||L1 phase line|
|L2||L2 phase line|
|L3||L3 phase line|
|26 and 27||Port of pulse output passive|
|240and 25||External control port (ECP)|