- 3D Product Video
- 2012 New Products
- New products
- Residual current device(RCD)
- RCD protected
- Mini circuit breaker(MCB)
- Mini bircuit breaker(black)
- Moulded case circuit breakers(MCCB)
- Residual current breaker overload
- Magnetic-hydraulic circuit breaker
- DC circuit breaker
- Automatic Transfer Switch
- Moulded case circuit breaker
- Motor protection circuit breaker
- Main switches & fuse switch disconnector
- Moduler device
- Circuit breaker auxiliary accessories
- Distribution box
- Surge device and lighreting
- Weatherprotected switch and socket
- Air circuit breaker
- Vacuum circuit breaker（VCB）
- Wifi circuit breaker & switch & socket
- Timer and door alarm
- Industrial electrical
- Radio controller
- Photo and time controls
- Magnetic switches
- Ground fault citcuit interruptor with cover
- Cam starter
- Switches series
- Breaker producing equipment
- Parts of circuit breaker
- Power Inverter
- Piercing connector
- Metallzed film for capacltor
- Energy meter
- Surge protective device
- Thermostat & temperature controller
- Vacuum components
- Box cover of lighing fitting
- Wiring accessories
- Float switch
- Power fitting
- Electric power
- Industrial switch
- Explosion-proof electrical
- Weatherproof switches
The HWF series of Weather protected Isolating switch is a robust range of switches is a robustrange of switches suitable for virtually any external application.
Included in the range are single, double and triple pole switches from 20 to 80 Amps. Thebase mounted mechanism provides for easier termination and more wiring room. Switch dimensions are 165mm 82mm with an overall height of 85mm.
Fixed Earth and Neutral connector bars with dual clamping screws per tunnel provideequal as tripping lengths and secure clamping for all cables. Terminal bore size 5-6mm.A safety feature for mounting switches to metal structures is the insulating caps that cover base mounting screws to totally protect them from any live cables.
Each unit supplied with screwed conduit plugs and screwed reducers for easy connection to 25mm or 20mm conduits and screw caps. Screw caps must be installed to ensure IP Rating.
The impact Resistant base and cover will survive the hardest knocks in almost any installation. The two sections are sealed with a one piece weather seal gasket.
For security, a 7mm diameter hole is provided for padlocking the lever in the OFF position.Deep moulded barriers protect the operating lever from physical abuse or accidental switching.
All units comply to IEC60947-3.
Mines and Energy, south, Australia, Approval.
Standard colours are Grey & White.
1. Cables looped in and out from overhead.
2. In and out from underground.
3. In and out straight through the switch.
4. Two 25mm rear knockouts are moulded in the base for surface mounting with concealed wiring.
Dual 25mm screwed conduit entries top and bottom (up to 55 Amp.) Allows four ways to surface wire the switch.